If you’re looking for a magical place to celebrate the holidays, look no further than Koziar’s Christmas Village. This destination is a wonderland of lights, decorations, and festive spirit that will make you feel like you’re in a fairy tale.
Koziar’s Christmas Village is located in Bernville, Pennsylvania, and has delighted visitors since 1948. It started as a small display of lights on the family farm and has grown into a massive attraction that covers over 15 acres and features more than one million lights.
You can explore the village and see the different themed areas, such as Santa’s Workshop, Christmas in the Jungle, and Toyland Train. You can also enjoy shopping, food, and entertainment at the various shops and stalls.
Koziar’s Christmas Village is open from November to January and must-see for anyone who loves Christmas. Whether you go with your family, friends, or a special someone, you’ll have a memorable experience that will warm your heart and fill you with joy.
Koziar’s Christmas Village is a beautiful destination for the whole family to enjoy the festive season.
1. Marvel at the dazzling displays of over one million lights illuminating the village and its surroundings.
2. Explore the various attractions, such as Santa’s headquarters, the toy shop, the train museum, the bakery, and more.
3. Shop for unique gifts and souvenirs at the Christmas Barn or the Gift Haus.
4. Warm up with hot chocolate or cider at the refreshment stand or the outdoor fire pit.
5. Create lasting memories with your loved ones at this magical place.
Koziar’s Christmas Village is close to major metropolitan areas of Baltimore, Philadelphia and New Jersey, New York.
There is plenty of parking, just make sure to get there on time, as there will be a lineup of cars to get in. Another tip is to have some cash on hand, as a cash line is much faster than debit/credit.
Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the magic of Koziar’s Christmas Village!
13.02.2024 by FPImages