DO AC sand sculpting world cup 2014 ran for several days starting at the end of June 2014. FPImages continues to present more summer pictures from this annual event in Atlantic city. Sand artist Rich Varano created an amazing sand castle inspired by the Game of Thrones.
DO AC sand sculpting competition was a true international event. Canadian sand art sculptors were well represented. French Canadian sand sculptor Melineige Beauregard works under the sun at Atlantic City beach near Steel Pier. She was one of the winners in this sand castle competition. She and her fellow French Canadian sand artist Jonathan Bouchard won doubles sand sculpting competition. Jonathan’s sand sculpture Back Bone of Life impressed both judges and visitors.
1. Try to get the sun behind your back when taking beach pictures.
2. Use polarizing filter to reduce glare and enhance skies.
3. Use long focal length to isolate details.
4. For people photos during street photography use fast shutter speeds.
5. Create beach pictures at sunrise and sunset.
6. Always attempt to see identify unique beach scene
7. Pay attention to light and shadows, remember to experiment.
25.07.2017 by FPImages